Careers at Brownie’s Septic & Plumbing
Join the Largest Team in Central Florida
We at Brownie’s Septic & Plumbing are carrying the torch first lit by our original founders nearly 70 years ago in 1948. This plumbing company was founded with the intention of providing homes and commercial properties technical services unmatched by anyone in the area, performed by the best in the business, and conducted with a genuine, expressed interest in solving the customers’ crises.
If we sound like the kind of organization you wish to be a part of, we’re looking for you too! Not only are we always looking for trained and skilled plumbing and septic technicians, but our team has expanded to offer seats in our departments of Sales and Customer Service Representation. If you fit the molds of excellent customer care provider, sales wizard, or technical all-star, reach out to us today!
What Working Here Means for Our Employees
The job market out there is tough – a lot of employers are looking for ways to cut corners with their employee benefits package. We are not. We believe that employees of Brownie’s should be compensated royally for the difficult and necessary jobs they perform on a daily basis.
We offer our employees the following:
- Health Insurance
- A Provided Service Vehicle for Technicians
- PTO after 90 days, Vacation after 1 Year
- A Family-Oriented Environment to Work in
- The Stability of a Historied and Thriving Company
- Base Salary and Commission for Sales Representatives
- Excellent Hourly Wages
- Bonus Programs for Production & Technicians
- Pleasant, Family-Oriented Work Environment
What We’re Looking for in New Members of Our Team
We are looking for enthusiastic candidates eager to serve their communities, but there are a number of other factors that play into one’s ability to hold a role at Brownie’s Septic & Plumbing.
For consideration, we are looking for candidates with:
- Clean Driving Records
- Good Verbal Communication Skills
- Drug Free Lifestyles
- Ability to Pass a Screening
- Experience – Preferred but Not Required
- Attention to Detail
We currently are looking for individuals in the following roles:
- Plumber – At least 5 years of experience
- Sales Representative – At least 5 years of experience, preferably in our industries or hospitality
- Customer Service Representative – Background in this area is preferred, but one’s attitude and abilities to multi-task are vital to success in this position
- Administrative Staff – Those with general office administration experience and who can take on a wide variety of roles in the daily production of our offices
APPLY NOW to become a part of this legacy and contribute your chapter!