Join the Largest Team in Central Florida
We at Brownie’s Septic & Plumbing are carrying the torch first lit by our original founders over 70 years ago in 1948. This plumbing company was founded with the intention of providing homes and commercial properties technical services unmatched by anyone in the area, performed by the best in the business, and conducted with a genuine, expressed interest in solving the customers’ crises.
If we sound like the kind of organization you wish to be a part of, we’re looking for you too! Not only are we always looking for trained and skilled plumbing and septic technicians, but our team has expanded to offer seats in our departments of Sales and Customer Service Representation. If you fit the molds of excellent customer care provider, sales wizard, or technical all-star, reach out to us today!
The job market out there is tough – a lot of employers are looking for ways to cut corners with their employee benefits package. We are not. We believe that employees of Brownie’s should be compensated royally for the difficult and necessary jobs they perform on a daily basis.
We offer our employees the following:
We are looking for enthusiastic candidates eager to serve their communities, but there are a number of other factors that play into one’s ability to hold a role at Brownie’s Septic & Plumbing.
For consideration, we are looking for candidates with:
We currently are looking for individuals in the following roles:
- Plumber – At least 5 years of experience
- Sales Representative – At least 5 years of experience, preferably in our industries or hospitality
- Customer Service Representative – Background in this area is preferred, but one’s attitude and abilities to multi-task are vital to success in this position
- Administrative Staff – Those with general office administration experience and who can take on a wide variety of roles in the daily production of our offices
APPLY NOW to become a part of this legacy and contribute your chapter!
“The Septic manager (Jarod) personally called me and assured me he would take care of me. He sent out a septic expert and he advise the problem was plumbing.”- S. Jones
“Great service from start to finish.”- Ian L.
“Repeat customer, very satisfied with service!”- Robyn
- we’re ready to help you now!