Orlando Water Heater Repair & Installation
Same-Day Service Available 24/7 - Dial (407) 890-0116
If your water heater is breaking down or suddenly stopped working, let Brownie's Septic & Plumbing help! Our Orlando plumbing services have helped thousands of customers live worry-free since 1948. Our qualified Orlando water heater installation & repair technicians, high-quality workmanship, and fast response times will ensure that your hot water is running again in no time!
Our Orlando water heater service technicians work with all types of water heaters: solar water heaters, tankless water heaters, and traditional water heaters. We're deeply familiar with the various problems and maintenance issues that are common to each model and brand, allowing us to find a durable solution quickly. Because we have over 45 trucks and a dedicated team on-call at all hours of the day, we're able to offer fast, affordable, and effective same-day service 24 hours a day!
Call Brownie's Septic & Plumbing at (407) 890-0116 for a free estimate, or request a service for water heater repair in Orlando today! Let us keep your costs down with competitive pricing and fast service.
5 Signs You Need Water Heater Repair
1. Snapping/popping sounds - When you're hearing sounds from your unit, different sounds will tell you different things. If you hear a snapping or popping sound, then there's likely sediment build-up in your tank and you need a good cleaning.
2. Cold flashes in your hot shower - Some cold water in a hot shower might seem okay, but it means you should call in our Orlando water heater repair experts. There's likely a crack in the dip tube that's responsible for bringing cold water into your unit that needs to be replaced.
3. Rusty anode rod - The anode rod's job is to attract the rusting elements away from your water heater and towards the rod. The rod is replaceable, but if you don't replace it soon enough then the corrosion could spread to your water heater.
4. Slow water pressure - Another symptom of sediment build-up could be slower water pressure. If you're noticing that your hot water has slower water than the rest of your water, then call in our Orlando water heater repair specialists. Your hot water heater has harder water because of this sediment build-up and just needs a cleaning.
5. Your water takes longer than normal to heat up - If your hot water just isn't coming fast enough, it's possible that there's something wrong with your heating element.
How to Know When to Replace Your Water Heater
The easiest (but crudest) test for replacement is age. Water heaters are designed to last 8 years, gas heaters will last 8 years maximum, while electric heaters should last 10 years at the most. Tankless water heaters and solar water heaters will have slightly different life spans (especially as these models are being updated more frequently by manufacturers). If your water heater is older than the model's lifespan, you should be looking to replace it soon or expect it to fail in the near future. Contact our Orlando water heater installation technicians if you think your water heater may need replacing.
The clearest signs that you need water heater installation include the following:
- Banging and clanking noises
- The water doesn't get as hot anymore
- The drain pan or tank has a perpetual puddle
- The tank is corroded or rusting on the outside
- The inlet or outlet tubes are corroded
I am so pleased to finally have a company I can rely on.- Anonymous
The Septic manager (Jarod) personally called me and assured me he would take care of me. He sent out a septic expert and he advise the problem was plumbing.- S. Jones
Repeat customer, very satisfied with service!- Robyn
Definitely will use them again.- Richard H.
Great service from start to finish.- Ian L.