Orlando Water Heater Repair & Installation
Water Heater Replacement Available 24/7 - Dial (407) 890-0116
If your water heater is breaking down or suddenly stopped working, let Brownie's Septic & Plumbing help! Our plumbing services have helped thousands of customers live worry-free since 1948. Our qualified technicians, high-quality workmanship, and fast response times will ensure that your hot water is running again in no time!
Our Orlando water heater service technicians work with all types of water heaters: solar water heaters, tankless water heaters, and traditional water heaters. We're deeply familiar with the various problems and maintenance issues that are common to each model and brand, allowing us to find a durable solution quickly. Because we have over 45 trucks and a dedicated team on-call at all hours of the day, we're able to offer fast, affordable, and effective same-day service 24 hours a day!
Call Brownie's Septic & Plumbing at (407) 890-0116 for a free estimate, or request a service for water heater repair in Orlando today! Let us keep your costs down with competitive pricing and fast service.
5 Signs You Need Water Heater Repair
1. Snapping/popping sounds - When you're hearing sounds from your unit, different sounds will tell you different things. If you hear a snapping or popping sound, then there's likely sediment build-up in your tank and you need a good cleaning.
2. Cold flashes in your hot shower - Some cold water in a hot shower might seem okay, but it means you should call in our Orlando water heater repair experts. There's likely a crack in the dip tube that's responsible for bringing cold water into your unit that needs to be replaced.
3. Rusty anode rod - The anode rod's job is to attract the rusting elements away from your water heater and towards the rod. The rod is replaceable, but if you don't replace it soon enough then the corrosion could spread to your water heater.
4. Slow water pressure - Another symptom of sediment build-up could be slower water pressure. If you're noticing that your hot water has slower water than the rest of your water, then call in our water heater repair specialists. Your hot water heater has harder water because of this sediment build-up and just needs a cleaning.
5. Your water takes longer than normal to heat up - If your hot water just isn't coming fast enough, it's possible that there's something wrong with your heating element.
How to Know When You Need Water Heater Replacement
The easiest test for water heater replacement is age. Water heaters are designed to last 8 years, gas heaters will last 8 years maximum, while electric heaters should last 10 years at the most. Tankless water heaters and solar water heaters will have slightly different life spans (especially as these models are being updated more frequently by manufacturers). If your water heater is older than the model's lifespan, you should be looking to replace it soon or expect it to fail in the near future. Contact our Orlando water heater installation technicians if you think your water heater may need replacing.
The clearest signs that you need water heater installation:
- Banging and clanking noises - If your tank has snapping or popping then you just need it cleaned, but banging, clanking, grinding or rumbling sounds indicate something more serious issues and you should contact our Orlando water heater replacement experts.
- The water doesn't get as hot anymore - When your heating element is dying out, it can be cost prohibitive to replace as the unit is aging. Water heater replacement is always a good choice a very expensive repair on an older unit.
- The drain pan or tank has a perpetual puddle - If your leak is localized to a water line, then we can replace the line. But if the leak is in your tank or drain pan then it might be time for replacement.
- The tank is corroded or rusting on the outside - Usually water heaters have a sacrificial anode rod that attracts ionizing elements, but if the corrosion has spread to your tank, the outer part, or the inlet and outlet tubes then consult our Orlando water heater replacement specialists.
- You keep running out of hot water - If you run out of hot water again and again, then your tank simply isn't big enough for your level of hot water consumption. You should either consider upgrading the size of your tank or consider going tankless because tankless water heaters don't run out of hot water.
I am so pleased to finally have a company I can rely on.- Anonymous
The Septic manager (Jarod) personally called me and assured me he would take care of me. He sent out a septic expert and he advise the problem was plumbing.- S. Jones
Repeat customer, very satisfied with service!- Robyn
Definitely will use them again.- Richard H.
Great service from start to finish.- Ian L.