Drain Cleaning in Orlando
Call the Largest Septic & Plumbing Service in Central Florida
At Brownie's Septic & Plumbing, we know that regular drain cleaning is a vital service for your system's general health and sanitation. Without at least an annual drain cleaning visit, you're running the risk of creating slow drains, causing backup issues, and allowing rotting waste to fill your home or business with a repulsive stench. With hundreds of gallons flowing through your system on a daily basis, having a clear drain should be a top priority. By having your drain system cleaned regularly, you can help to avoid much larger drain repairs in the future.
Comprehensive Drain Cleaning Solutions
Let our Orlando drain cleaning technicians handle the problem for you. We've been keeping our clients worry-free since 1948 with fast, affordable, and honest service. Founded on old-fashioned values, our highly-trained technicians come equipped with the latest tools and up-to-date methods for drain cleaning. Our plumbing team serves some of the largest clients in Florida, including Universal Studios, and several national restaurant chains. Our residential customers can rest assured since they receive the same exact service as our largest customers.
Our Orlando drain cleaning offers highly-effective, proven methods for cleaning your drains:
- Electric Drain/Sewer Cleaning Machine: This method uses a series of blades or drills to travel down your pipes to the clog and cut away any roots or debris. Cutting away large chunks of debris creates a wide opening for your sewage and restores normal flow quickly.
- Hydro-Jetting: Hydro-jetting is a treatment that uses high-pressure hoses to completely clean the inside of your drains and sewer lines. It clears away what the electric drain/sewer cleaning machines don't cut away, and it washes away the debris so your drains enjoy full efficiency for years to come.
Dangers of a Drain Clog
Clogs keep your sewage within your home's water system, which increases the likelihood that the wastewater will re-enter your home's fixtures and cause potentially serious health issues. Having a clog in your main sewer line also puts an immediate stop to using your home's plumbing system (or it should – if you're using your plumbing still, you're taking a fairly risky gamble).
Here's an easy way to tell how deep your clog is located:
- If only one fixture is clogged, then the clog is located close to the fixture's drain.
- If only one room's fixtures are clogged, then the drain is further into the system, but not as far as the main sewer line.
- If fixtures from multiple rooms are clogged, your main sewer line is clogged – and you have a plumbing emergency on your hands.
Toilets are the fixtures with the most direct line to your sewer line. If your toilet is seriously clogged (and normal household methods haven't worked), then it's more likely that you have a main line clog.
Tips to Avoid Clogged Drains
By far the best remedy for clogged drains is prevention. While some blockages are inevitable, a fair amount of drain problems can be avoided entirely by knowing their causes and taking certain steps to keep your drains healthy.
Avoid inconvenient drain clogs with these helpful tips:
- Never use your toilets or drains as wastebaskets – when in doubt, throw it out!
- Regularly flush your drains with a mixture of boiling water, baking soda, and vinegar to eliminate foul odors and keep buildup to a minimum.
- Dispose of fibrous foods, vegetable peels, egg shells, and starchy foods like rice and pasta in the garbage instead of flushing it down the drain.
- Only flush small, soft food particles down your garbage disposal and follow it with plenty of water.
- Pour cooking grease into disposable containers instead of pouring it down the drain
Call Brownie's Septic & Plumbing today for a thorough cleaning of your drain system that will keep your plumbing working for years to come!
I am so pleased to finally have a company I can rely on.- Anonymous
The Septic manager (Jarod) personally called me and assured me he would take care of me. He sent out a septic expert and he advise the problem was plumbing.- S. Jones
Repeat customer, very satisfied with service!- Robyn
Definitely will use them again.- Richard H.
Great service from start to finish.- Ian L.