In addition to our plumbing work, Brownie's Septic & Plumbing can be seen in and around the community, giving back and volunteering wherever we're needed. We've offered our expertise in service to some of the most well-established and reputable charities in Central Florida. We've been honored to give back to our neighbors and friends while supporting some of the best causes around!
Below is a comprehensive list of foundations, charities, and fundraisers we've partnered with:
- Pennies for Patients - Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- Habitat For Humanity Women Build Week
- Make-A-Wish Walk For Wishes
- Orlando Take Steps - Chron's And Colitis
- National Alliance On Mental Illness - NAMI Walk
- Rotary Swan Boat Races
- Operation Give Back Walk, Run, Roll
- American Heart Association - Go Red For Women Luncheon
- Mascot Games Benefiting New Hope For Kids
- Back To School Bash - Citrus Bowl
- Walk For Winnie - Seaworld
- Project Walk Orlando
- Light The Night
- UNCF Walk For Education
- Diabetes Walk
- Toys For Tots
We are also members of several organizations throughout Florida.
“The Septic manager (Jarod) personally called me and assured me he would take care of me. He sent out a septic expert and he advise the problem was plumbing.”- S. Jones
“Great service from start to finish.”- Ian L.
“Repeat customer, very satisfied with service!”- Robyn
- we’re ready to help you now!